Milton Wordley’s book, A Year in the Life of Grange, is on display at Atkins for the next week.
The book is a photographic essay on Penfolds Grange Hermitage. The book is important on several fronts,
- it was wholly produced in South Australia, Milton’s Photography, Phillip White’s words, and John Nowland’s design, Finsbury printed and Chasdor bound,
- it was entirely funded my Milton,
- it is winning awards internationally,
- it comes in two editions, one in a collectors box featuring art prints (printed by us)
- it is limited and is selling fast.
Please visit Atkins to see how a book should be made before these are squirrelled away into the arms of collectors.